We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
From six months, when the baby begins with complementary feeding to breast milk or bottle, the best alternative is to start preparing vegetable purees or creams at home.
One of the purees that babies like the most is that of zucchini. If we add carrot and potato, in addition to being creamy, the puree will have more nutrients and vitamins for the little one. Guiainfantil.com has developed an easy, fast and very rich recipe for your baby to start eating with the spoon. Enjoy your meal!
- 1 zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 medium potato
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 3 cups of water
- Tips: If the puree is for a baby, you should not add the vegetable pill as it contains salt. If you wish, you can add a piece of white cheese or half a cup of milk to this puree.
1. Wash and cut the zucchini, carrot and potato into pieces
2. Put the pieces of the vegetables in a saucepan, add the water and a tablet of the vegetable broth (if the puree is for a baby, do not add it, as it may contain salt). Stir and cook for about 15 minutes or until the vegetables are done.
3. Beat the cooked vegetables in a blender and then pass them through a strainer so that no lumps remain
4. Now it only remains to serve the puree. It's delicious. Take advantage!
You can read more articles similar to Zucchini, carrot and potato puree recipe for babies and children, in the category of Creams and purees on site.