We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We know the wonderful properties of aloe vera for health: improves the appearance of the skin, is very moisturizing and is also widely used to help heal wounds and sunburn. In addition, it is an ideal refreshing drink for the hottest days.
We propose you make aloe vera water very easily, a very hydrating drink for the whole family.
- Four tablespoons of loe vera gel
- 1 glass of water
Aloe vera water has many benefits for children and adults. Among them, which is fantastic for treating mouth ulcers, it is antioxidant, antibacterial ... and it helps fight against constipation. As if that were not enough, if your child has asthma, it will come in handy.
We teach you to do, in a very simple way, aloe vera water for the whole family, which is also purifying and an excellent remedy against constipation:
1. To make aloe vera water, you will only need aloe vera gel, which is the softest part of the plant's leaf.
2. Pour all the ingredients into the blender glass necessary: four tablespoons of aloe vera gel, a glass of water and ice.
3. Beat well until you notice that the aloe is frothy. Don't worry about the ice, because it will melt as you beat the mixture.
4. You already have aloe vera water ready to consume. The best thing is that you take it at the moment, although you can keep it in the fridge for a day.
Observation: If your child does not like the taste, you can mix the aloe vera water with some fruit juice.
Did you know that aloe vera includes amino acids, minerals and vitamins? Definitely, an excellent nutritional supplement for the whole family. You should only be careful in the case of diabetes or hypoglycemia, since aloe vera lowers the amount of sugar in the blood, or taking anticoagulants or corticosteroids. In all such cases, it is best to consult your doctor before consuming this drink.
You can read more articles similar to Aloe vera water. Hydrating drink for the whole family, in the category of Recipes on site.