We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The time to decorate the Christmas tree is one of the most anticipated of Christmas. The illusion of children when filling the house with stars, tinsel, assembling the Nativity scene or the tree is indescribable, and they will surely like it even more if the decorations are homemade.
To get a personalized decoration you only need cardboard, ice cream sticks and a little imagination. This Christmas angel is very simple and quick to make, children will love having an ornament made by them and you are sure to have fun doing it.
- 1 ice cream stick
- Pair of scissors
- String or gold ribbon
- Light blue or gray cardstock
- White cardboard
- Black marker
- Small gray buttons
- Yellow thread
1. Draw on a white cardboard the silhouette of the angel, measuring the size to be a few centimeters less than the size of the ice cream stick. Cut out the silhouette and place it on a blue card. Draw on it the wings and the hands of the angel, and cut them out too.
2. Glue your hands on the angel's sleeves with a little glue. Then do the same with the wings. Finally, glue the ice cream stick with care that it protrudes a few centimeters from the top, since it will be the head of the angel.
3. With a black marker, draw the face of the angel. Put a little glue on the top of the angel's head, and on the sides, and put a little yellow twine to form the angel's hair.
4. Put a little glue on the buttons and put them as an ornament where you like them. You can look for different colors, sizes and designs to make different angels.
5. From the back, put glue on top of the stick and place the ribbon or string, cut to the size you prefer to be able to place it. Press for a few seconds so that it is well fixed.
6. Your little angel is finished! You can put it in the Nativity Scene or on the tree, as a Christmas ornament.
If you prefer, here we explain it step by step in a video, do it with us. And if you want to see many more ice cream stick crafts go HERE.
Christmas angel made with tweezers. Christmas angel with clothespins. Recycling crafts. In GuiaInfantil we teach you how to make a Christmas angel using a clamp. A very entertaining and original craft with which the children will learn to recycle material.
Christmas angels with ice cream sticks. Ice cream stick craft. How to make an angel with wooden sticks to decorate the Christmas tree. Christmas crafts to make with the children and decorate the house at Christmas.
Christmas angel mask. On our site we teach you how to make a nice Christmas angel mask using a very cheap and accessible element: a cardboard plate.
Christmas angel made of origami. We teach you how to make a paper angel for Christmas, with the technique of origami or origami. If you want to learn how to do it, follow the step by step of this video tutorial.
Angels made of paper. How to make some beautiful paper angels to decorate the Christmas tree, the house, give to friends, and spend a fun and creative time with the children. Crafts from our site for children who like to make things with paper. Learn to have fun with your children making paper figures.
Angels made with balloons. Balloon angel to decorate the house for Christmas. our site teaches you how to make a balloon angel step by step. A craft for children who already know how to blow balloons, paint and glue.
Christmas angel made with plasticine. Christmas angel craft for children. How to make, step by step, a Christmas angel craft to decorate with children at Christmas. Christmas decoration crafts with plasticine.
Christmas angel with cardboard plates. Christmas angel with cardboard plates. Christmas Crafts. At GuiaInfantil we propose you to make recycling crafts during the Christmas holidays.
Angel made with toilet paper rollers. Cardboard Christmas angel. Children's recycling crafts. How to make a Christmas tree angel out of toilet paper rolls. Cardboard Christmas crafts.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas angel. Popsicle stick craft, in the category of Crafts - decorations on site.