We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Potatoes are a food that children like and can be prepared in different ways: Cooked, fried, baked ... when children are sick they become a good option for a soft diet, for example.
Guiainfantil.com offers us the step-by-step recipe for this mashed potatoes with chicken pieces, to help children regain strength during illness. It's easy to prepare and won't be too fishy for your stomach, but a variety of rice or boiled fish will be a relief.
- 4 potatoes
- 600 ml of water or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon butter or margarine
- 2 chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Tips: If the child is already more recovered you can add a little milk. More foods are also allowed, such as peas, carrots, and other vegetables, to make the puree creamier.
1. Put the water or chicken broth in a large pot to heat.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes. Chop them so that they are in equal portions and are done evenly.
3. When the water begins to boil, done the potatoes and let them cook for about half an hour, until they are very soft. To check it, prick one with a toothpick, it should go in easily.
4. While the potatoes cook, cut the chicken breasts into small pieces. Pour a little oil in a pan and fry them for a few minutes with a pinch of salt.
5. Remove some of the broth and pass the potatoes through the mill. Put it back in the casserole, add the butter or margarine, and put it over low heat.
6. Add the chicken pieces, stir to mix well and add salt.
You also have more recipes for baby purees.
You can read more articles similar to Mashed potatoes with chicken pieces. Soft diet for children, in the category of Creams and purees on site.