We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If we add strawberries to the Christmas trunk, we will have a delicious Christmas dessert much healthier, incorporate some vitamins thanks to the fruit.
Without straying too far from the traditional recipe, we will add a few strawberries and we will obtain a really delicious dessert. You want to try?
- 2 eggs
- 85 g of sugar
- 25 gr of flour
- 25 gr of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 175 gr of strawberries or strawberries
- 100 ml whipping cream
Don't miss our step-by-step recipe to get the Christmas log of cream and strawberries and enjoy a fantastic dessert.
1. Beat the eggs and sugar until you have a whitish mass. Add the sifted flour, yeast and cocoa. Beat everything well.
2. Line the oven tray with parchment paper and add the previous mixture. Bake for 10-15 minutes at 180ºC.
3. Prepare the strawberries: wash them well and cut them into very small pieces. Pour two tablespoons of sugar on top and stir well.
4. Whip the cream with about two three tablespoons of sugar (about 30gr).
5. Take the cake out of the oven and spread a layer of cream well spread. On the cream, add the pieces of strawberries.
6. Roll up the Christmas log well.
7. Decorate with icing sugar or chocolate.
You can read more articles similar to Christmas log of cream and strawberries, in the category of Recipes on site.