We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Christmas wreath, made of branches and decorated with candles, pine cones, bows or fruits, has its origin in Germany. They are traditionally placed on the front door or as a centerpiece, and hint at eternal life.
Now you can pay tribute to this beautiful tradition with these Christmas wreaths made of cookies and almonds, a very colorful sweet that you can prepare with your children during the Christmas holidays and that they will love for being very tasty and colorful.
- 240 gr. of butter
- 150 gr. of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 240 gr of wheat flour
- 240 gr of ground almonds
- Chopped battlements
We teach you how to make original Christmas cookies in the shape of an Advent wreath, to give and enjoy with children during these holidays.
1. In a bowl, mix the butter or margarine at room temperature with the sugar, and stir until you get a fluffy dough. Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract and continue beating.
2. In another bowl, sift the flour with the salt and add it little by little to the previous mixture, stirring so that it thickens.
3. Finally, add the ground almonds and form a homogeneous mass. Take it to the fridge wrapped in plastic wrap for an hour.
4. Preheat the oven to 185º. Spread the dough out on a floured surface. Cut the cookies with a crown mold or shape them with your hands.
5. Place them on the tray, lined with parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes at 185º, until golden brown.
6. Garnish with chopped almonds and sugar dyed with green and red food coloring
You can read more articles similar to Cookie and Almond Christmas Wreaths, in the category of Recipes on site.